[REMOVE ADS]

Work That Body on UK CD compilations

I was recently overseas and picked up the 2 CD compilation "The Greatest", which was reissued last year during Diana's UK tour and was certified gold. It has a great tracklisting, but I couldn't believe that they used the same crap-sounding mp3 of "Work That Body" that was originally on the "Love & Life" 2001 compilation, also for this comp! It sounds so bad!! Argh. I would assume it's on the original 2011 release, since it's on the 2022 reissue that I have. It sounds like a low quality mp3. I would normally give these sorts of things a pass and forget about it, but to make the same mistake by putting this lossy file on three different releases [Love & Life in 2001 and The Greatest in 2011 and again in 2022] is unforgivable. Lol!

Funny that they also didn't bother correcting the typo on the back insert with the 2022 reissue, as track #4 reads as "Why Do Fools Fall's' In Love".

The quality of remastering on Diana’s hit compilation cd’s has proven pretty poor over the years. Is there a superior one out there?.