[REMOVE ADS]

Jessie Ware Live At Lowlands aug.18 2023 Full Performance

Fantastic Show!

Thanks Jack! I was just skimming through this and it does indeed look and sound like a great show! I will need to watch it from start to finish later. She is coming to my area for a show later this year. I'd love to see her but the venue has a horrible reputation for being very disorganized and it's super inconvenient to get to, often resulting in being stuck in traffic for hours afterward. So this video will have to do!

You will surely like it, she sounded very good the whole show with great backing vocals also!

Thanks Jack! Looks like I took too long. I was going to watch the show tonight and it got pulled from YouTube. Darn.

Then this will have to do for the moment!

What's Your Pleasure Tour - Live in Mexico City - 20/10/2022

Jack and Carlo - I just gave Jessie Ware a quick listen and, I must say, I like her style a lot! I'm surprised I've never heard of her. Where did you guys learn about her and her music?

I like her voice, and you're right, Jack -- her back-up singers are professional and highly appealing! Her style of music is quite Motown-ish with lots of horns, strings, and funky rhythms. I'm surprised to see so many young people in the audience. Apparently, Jessie is young enough to appeal to them, and old enough to appeal to us -- which is a double bonus for her. I'll be checking out Jessie's studio albums. Thanks for turning me on to her and her music!
    Last edited by Philles/Motown Gary; 08-24-2023 at 04:50 AM.

Thank you for sharing all of these great videos, Jack!

Philles, so glad you're enjoying her! I've seen her albums featured online over the years, on some social media music accounts that I follow. I remember first becoming aware of her when her album, "What's Your Pleasure?" came out in 2020 and she did a great duet with Kylie Minogue a short time after that. I didn't become a full-fledged fan until her latest album, "That! Feels Good!" came out earlier this year. That album in particular is fantastic, from start to finish. I think you'll love it! It seems her biggest sales have been in the UK and EU.
    Last edited by carlo; 08-24-2023 at 09:32 AM.

The 2-cd of WYP has new tracks on the second cd which are very good also so if you like the album get the 2-cd version.
    I learned from her when I first heard the track Remember Where You Are from WYP.
    Then I bought Glasshouse and Devotion 2LP RSD 10th Anniversary.

Yes, the 2 CD deluxe of What's Your Pleasure is the version that I have. I liked the 2nd disc more.

Thanks, guys. I'll definitely check it out. It's amazing how such an exciting performer has been kept such a secret for so long.