[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Rose Batiste

Rose Batiste

There have been a few posts on FB that Rose has passed away but no official confirmation anywhere! Has anyone heard anything about this other than just uncredited rumour?
    Last edited by copley; 08-15-2023 at 03:39 PM.

I could find no reliable notice of her death. However, today, Wikipedia updated their info and listed her death as 2023. No mention of her death however in the Wikipedia biography.
    So no real confirmation or reliable source yet

I am sad to report that we did indeed lose Rose - confirmed by Pat Lewis who lives in the same complex as Rose. Rose was a wonderful, warm, and endlessly sweet & endearing person and I am so glad to have gotten to know her and make some music with her! I was honored to lead the backing band at the Detroit A-Go-Go festival in 2019 when she came out of retirement to sing at the hotel St. Regis in Detroit. I will forever be grateful to Phil Dick, Neil Rushton, Dan Austin, and crew for the incredible experiences at the festivals throughout the years, and for getting to connect with Rose.

Thanks. Seems strange that there has been nothing official on any news site especially in Detroit.