[REMOVE ADS]

Smokey Robinson & The Miracles Rarity "Paper People"

The album "What Love Has ...Joined Together" is not one of The Miracles best in my opinion. It's an album containing only 6 tracks - all songs previously covered much better by others. It was released on CD though whereas some albums didn't make it to CD.

The album was strengthened for the digital release by the inclusion of 2 previously unreleased tracks. "Paper People" has a bit more about it.

The other added track was "[[You've Got Me) Looking Through The Eyes Of Love"

Good find! Thank you Mysterysinger. I just added this digital album to my Apple Music.

As an addition; while doing this, I've opened a treasure trove on Apple Music, when it comes to Motown Albums.

And yes, I prefer physical too, but since some are not being released as a nice shiny disc, with beautiful artwork, annotations and sometimes signed and numbered, this is a second best. After years I even downloaded "This Is The Story: The Jean Terrell Years"...Besides all albums by Smokey Robinson [[and the Miracles).
    Last edited by 1382hitsville; 08-02-2023 at 08:38 AM.

Sorry for costing you all that money 1382hitsville

Enjoy your downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    Sorry for costing you all that money 1382hitsville

Enjoy your downloads.
    Thank you. I will.

However, it was not that much, since I have a subscription, so I actually don't own them, am just allowed to stream them as long as I pay 6,99 per month.

Anyway, a bit or retirement money for Mr. Gordy. I hope he enjoys it. No, I don't think about the suits of Universal gettin money from this. I rather be a romantic.

More importantly; I'm looking forward to hearing these finds. Yes, I know most songs, but there are still some songs, like above, I've never heard before.

In the olden days of shiny discs, I was only allowed to buy them if I did not have half of the songs on it. Now it does not matter that much. Although Motown was not a concept album company, mostly it was just put together without thinking too much about it, singles was the main core for a long time, it's still nice to hear the songs on the original album.
    Last edited by 1382hitsville; 08-03-2023 at 05:27 AM.