[REMOVE ADS]

Here's A Current Evan Ross Interview :

haven't watched yet , but here it is:

any thoughts??

In my opinion, this was quite a good interview, and Evan is quite articulate and focused. His speaking voice is quite unique, in a good way. It has a little raspiness to it and he speaks in such a laid back style that it's almost 'southern.' I recall that same voice, though younger, back around 2001 when the whole Ross family did the Barbra Walters Mothers' Day interview.

Thanks for sharing. I agree that this was a good interview. I especially enjoyed hearing him talk about his Mom's closet at the end of the interview. Did I hear correctly that he said they had talked about a museum of some sort, with his Mom's collection? The interviewer talked over him, as he responded and it sounded like he said, "It's been talked about". Neat to hear that she has such an organized closet at her home in Connecticut [which I recall she was trying to sell, some years ago...I guess she changed her mind]. He mentioned everything is organized, grouped and itemized, on a conveyor-belt type of closet system.

He also mentioned his brother Ross has completed training as a professional sushi chef. He also seems to be a man of many trades!
    Last edited by carlo; 07-18-2023 at 01:44 PM.

I saw Evan Ross in concert with his wife, Ashlee Simpson, in 2019, and I had the best time. In addition to performing their own songs, they also sang the slow part of "Love Hangover," which was really a treat.

After the show, Evan came out to meet fans and sign merch while Ashlee stayed backstage with their daughter. Evan was extremely warm with everyone and practically had to be pulled away by someone from his team because it was time for them to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    haven't watched yet , but here it is:

any thoughts??

Any one confused as to what "privilege" looks like in America 2023 ...

.... here ya go

Any one confused as to what "privilege" looks like in America 2023 ...

.... here ya go
    Yep, privileged; however, grounded. I recall when I saw him on the Barbara Walter's Mother's Day special back around 2000, he had the demeanor of an 'old soul' who appeared well focused and aware of his 'privilege'. Maybe it's a PR thing; however, I see all of Diana's children as as being very grounded.

Not sure what being grounded means. Is that like eight tattoos instead of fifty ?

Love him he’s such a gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by after you View Post
    Love him he’s such a gentleman
    ... and as we know gentlemen prefer to be blondes

speaking of tattoos, did Evan have some sort of surgery on his hand that scarred him or is that a very smart looking red line tattoo ?
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 08-16-2023 at 04:28 PM.

... and as we know gentlemen prefer to be blondes

speaking of tattoos, did Evan have some sort of surgery on his hand that scarred him or is that an adorable red line tattoo ?
    It remains a permanent reminder of the time when Diana discovered a wire coat hanger hanging in his wardrobe.
    I thought the two had recorded some music together. It seems odd nothing has ever seen the light of day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
    It remains a permanent reminder of the time when Diana discovered a wire coat hanger hanging in his wardrobe.
    I thought the two had recorded some music together. It seems odd nothing has ever seen the light of day.
    well you know it costs to have his closet professionally organized by stylist and color ..... so ya that would make her mad ....

Would be interesting to hear that music ....

would also like to see some images of him wearing the used clothes he says he and his wife seek out in the primitive parts of LA ...
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 08-16-2023 at 12:05 PM.

well you know it costs to have his closet professionally organized by stylist and color ..... so ya that would make her mad ..
    I always thought a remake of Mildred Pierce would have been far preferable to the rather sudsy Double Platinum. I’m talking Oscar nomination here, and maybe something for Diana.