[REMOVE ADS]

Not-so-exclusive: Aretha's Will[[s)

Well, Friedman always has his own, rather narcissistic take on things ... but I do love reading that Aretha was very close with [[at least) 3 of her 4 sons and that they were so dedicated to the lady.

https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/07/0...er-over-estate
    Last edited by PeaceNHarmony; 07-10-2023 at 07:10 AM.

This afternoon, a jury decided that the 2014 will that was found under a couch cushion after Aretha's death is a valid will.

So now the Judge has two wills to consider, the 11 page 2010 document, which was already agreed to be valid; and this newly validated 2014 four page document.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceNHarmony View Post
    Well, Friedman always has his own, rather narcissistic take on things ...
    I agree with you on that. I have usually found his writing to be quite annoying and self-serving. I would love to see a photo of himself and his 'long-time friend' Aretha.

I think he was a big fan of hers and Aretha was happy to have a connection to a gossip columnist to keep her name out there with an occasional story, much like the random stories she used to tip-off about herself to Jet magazine [ie. Aretha is taking ballet classes or Aretha is rumoured to be starring in a movie]. Being real friends and being the 'Hollywood definition of friends' are two different things.

I have a feeling that her 2014 will from under the couch will be upheld and honoured.
    Last edited by carlo; 07-11-2023 at 06:35 PM.

TFW what’s buried under your couch cushions is worth more that what most folks make in their lifetimes: