[REMOVE ADS]

The Wiz comes to LA prior to Broadway.

Im looking to get tickets for my nephew and his hubby for Christmas but too early to buy anything other than a package of 4 shows. They tell you listen to the soundtrack but the link send you to the Diana Ross soundtrack and not to the original Broadway Soundtrack With Stephanie Mills. Anyway Im looking forward to it cause my nephew loves the movie with Diana and Michael.

https://www.broadwayinhollywood.com/.../detail/thewiz

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    ... They tell you listen to the soundtrack but the link send you to the Diana Ross soundtrack and not to the original Broadway Soundtrack With Stephanie Mills.
    https://www.broadwayinhollywood.com/.../detail/thewiz
    Thanks for posting this Roberta. I read something about it recently and was excited to see that it may find its way to the Great White Way. This post seems to make it official. As for the soundtrack, the link you provided says "Listen to the iconic songs from the motion picture".

If this show does make its way to Broadway, it will probably make changes along the way including cast changes. The original cast recording is usually made soon after the Broadway opening.

Hope it makes it here. Again, thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by milven View Post
    Thanks for posting this Roberta. I read something about it recently and was excited to see that it may find its way to the Great White Way. This post seems to make it official. As for the soundtrack, the link you provided says "Listen to the iconic songs from the motion picture".

If this show does make its way to Broadway, it will probably make changes along the way including cast changes. The original cast recording is usually made soon after the Broadway opening.

Hope it makes it here. Again, thanks for posting
    You are so welcome dear Milven. Hop you get to see The Wiz in New York.

Fondly,

Roberta