[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross "Home" Radio City from Utube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJM5orOCiQI

I hope the link works. For me this was one of the highlights of last weeks show at Radio City. I have seen her perform this song from Radio City in 1979 [[Wiz tour) to Central Park 40 years ago on 7/23. This one while lacking the vocal energy of Central Park etc had every bit of the songs emotional impact. It made my night [[along with I'm Still Waiting, Reflections and He Lives in You).
    Enjoy Miss Ross at 79!
    Thanks to the fan who posted this on Utube, our seats were not this good

Beautiful! What a great performance.

Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    Beautiful! What a great performance.
    Yes very nice! I was there, we had good seats but certainly not this close! She is without a doubt a trouper!

Quote Originally Posted by dba View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJM5orOCiQI

I hope the link works. For me this was one of the highlights of last weeks show at Radio City. I have seen her perform this song from Radio City in 1979 [[Wiz tour) to Central Park 40 years ago on 7/23. This one while lacking the vocal energy of Central Park etc had every bit of the songs emotional impact. It made my night [[along with I'm Still Waiting, Reflections and He Lives in You).
    Enjoy Miss Ross at 79!
    Thanks to the fan who posted this on Utube, our seats were not this good
    Extraordinary. I was there as well, 8th row!! It was another glorious performance by our girl. Diana knows where her voice is now and how to use it; I applaud her for her intelligent and thrilling performance of this favorite.

That was very impressive

never cared for this song, but viewing and listening to this I see it now suiting her to a tee. If Top 40 and videos [with a Motown and after retro look back] were still a thing, this could be a sentimental hit, one that's long been waiting and now resonates .

added more listens ---
    I LOVE THIS
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 07-06-2023 at 04:40 PM.

Very, very, nice!!!! Thank you for posting this link.

Bellissima! BRAVO!

This is rather nice and demonstrates just how much better she is sounding. I would love a completely new arrangement with a softer ending.