[REMOVE ADS]

Rare Mary collectible magazine from MTS' 50th anniversary on ebay....

Look what I found on eBay

Mary didn't sign it. But it is worth good memorbillia to celebrate Mary's "historian" perspective of the Supremes, released during "Meet the Supremes" 50th anniversary. This is in VERY good condition.

Not many were made- so if you missed out on it- and miss Mary- grab this magazine special edition to your Supremes/DR collection.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/115848641615

I don't know how "rare" this magazine is. It was a nice enough release as it was back 10 years ago. I have a copy that Mary Wilson signed for me at a concert in 2016. I would say pick up a copy of Supreme Glamour instead if you miss Mary. I supported her while she was with us. However, if you missed out at the time if you just couldn't pick one up. Go for whatever makes you happy. I just think had Mary been around for the 60th Anniversary, we would have had more memories and product.

Quote Originally Posted by jim aka jtigre99 View Post
    I don't know how "rare" this magazine is. It was a nice enough release as it was back 10 years ago. I have a copy that Mary Wilson signed for me at a concert in 2016. I would say pick up a copy of Supreme Glamour instead if you miss Mary. I supported her while she was with us. However, if you missed out at the time if you just couldn't pick one up. Go for whatever makes you happy. I just think had Mary been around for the 60th Anniversary, we would have had more memories and product.
    smart to get it signed...

Has it really been ten years! I bought it , where is it???

This really was a great collectors piece. I purchased a copy at Barnes and Noble when it first came out, and later found a second copy at a thrift store. Does anyone remember the original purchase price? I don't recall it being outrageous like some of the other special edition magazines.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post

Has it really been ten years! I bought it , where is it???
    I know!! I remember buying it at either Barnes & Noble or Ralphs supermarket. It sure doesn't seem like ten years ago.

Oh yeah I have several copies of this magazine but none signed by Mary Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    This really was a great collectors piece. I purchased a copy at Barnes and Noble when it first came out, and later found a second copy at a thrift store. Does anyone remember the original purchase price? I don't recall it being outrageous like some of the other special edition magazines.
    $8.99 for the US and Canada.