[REMOVE ADS]

Supremes' Last Detroit Concert

A question for the Supremes experts, which certainly isn't myself, haha. Would you agree the last Supremes concert or major appearance in Detroit was their performance at the Fisher Theatre from May 20th through May 26th 1968?
    Thank you,
    Darin

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    A question for the Supremes experts, which certainly isn't myself, haha. Would you agree the last Supremes concert or major appearance in Detroit was their performance at the Fisher Theatre from May 20th through May 26th 1968?
    Thank you,
    Darin
    I gather you're referring to the 60s years?

If not, they did an engagement at the Roostertail in 1976, which Mary wrote went well even though they weren't the same hometown girls.

Yes, sorry Reese, the 60's era.

Looking at this Diana Ross site http://dianarosssupremes.free.fr/index.htm, I don't see any Detroit dates in the 60s after the Fisher engagement.

Quote Originally Posted by DWSheffer View Post
    Thank you,
    Darin
    that would be June 19, 2000 at the Palace of Auburn Hills

Thanks Reese, that was what I had found as well but I wanted to run it by the forum as I wasn't sure if they did any appearances at the Roostertail or 20 Grand after the Fisher performance.
    Darin