[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vgalindo View Post
    I agree. She has many different hair styles since 1980. People must not really follow her looks. She appeared quite a few times during the promotion of FBTP and the box set with the straight hair. Then her hair was shorter and different during the “Take me higher” time of promotion. Even during 2000 for RTL she had that crazy hair for Divas tribute show and her opening night in Philadelphia. And there are many other examples. However she will always go back to her traditional classic Diana Ross look. Which I love.
    Originally Posted by Albator
    She changed her hair a lot since 1980.

Really wonder why she should take Dionne as a model in any way.

I guess her look from The Boss is how the general public identifies her now and since 1979. I think she made a choice for this to be her signature look and image as Diana Ross! I think it has been effective, as, for me, any woman attempting that look and hair seems to be channeling Ross.

I agree that she has changed her look and hair since 1980. Just look at her album covers [but not Swept Away! Lol] My favorite was the Diana Ross 1976 cover, but I also love her post-1979 on RHRB and FBTP. [I do think The Boss cover is stunning and diana 1980 was tres chic!]

I admire how Dionne Warwick has "updated" her look & style. I think Diana Ross is capable of surprising and wowing us in her own way, if she wanted too.
    Last edited by lucky2012; 06-24-2023 at 03:46 PM.