[REMOVE ADS]

Tim McGraw Tosses Fans From Show

Tim McGraw Tosses Fans From Show

Country star Tim McGraw ejects unruly fans from Washington concert

June 21, 2011

If you attend a Tim McGraw concert, you better behave. Any real fan knows that.

The country superstar won't hesitate to kick you out for bad behaviour. He's done it before, and The Boot reports he did it again Saturday night [[June 18) in George, Washington.

It seems it all started when two women tried to approach the stage to get a high five from the singer. They tried to push past another woman, who was drunk and decided to pour her drink on them.

'There was one point in the show where it got a little out of control,' a fan said, according to Washington radio station 92.9 The Bull. 'I was in the pit when this all went down, in fact I was the one this lady got pushed into … The lady that got tossed out of the pit was totally wasted, and she did not want to let anyone get close to the stage.

'A couple of girls from Seattle wanted to get a high five from Tim McGraw when he came to that part of the stage, and they got a little aggressive trying to get to the stage,' the fan continued, explaining that when the girls tried to push past the drunk woman, she got upset and dumped her drink on them. 'Tim saw this all go down and was tossing out the drunk girl who threw her drink on everyone. Then he tossed two drunk guys out for cussing out the girl. Fans in Washington should know that Tim does not put up with that crap.'

McGraw told them, 'You've got to go … Y'all, chill out! Take it easy. You've got to go, you've got no choice in the matter!'

[[Photo by PR Photos)

Hmm, I would think if he personally didn't eject the woman that grabbed his crotch a few years ago, he would pretty much tolerate anything.

He probably has an instant reaction and "liked" that lady.

But I kind of like Tim's style here.

Maybe his fans should toss him off the stage.

Didn't his wife do that to a female fan who grabbed his privates a few years ago?

Actually, Faith told off the woman who grabbed Tim's manhood...I think she used a word or two I would never have expected from her. I'm glad he looks out for his fans.

Best,

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by timmyfunk View Post
    Maybe his fans should toss him off the stage.
    Yeah! LOL!!!!