[REMOVE ADS]

Tik Tok Diana Ross

I find it unbelievable that are barely any Diana Ross Tic Tocs show casing her amazing career , whereas all the other Divas are every where , Tic Tok is the largest social media platform

Then again, Tic Tok has been exposed as an information-gathering extension of the Chinese government, so I for one is perfectly happy that our girl is not on the platform.

Diana Ross doesn't use her other social media platforms much so even if she expanded to Tik tok I doubt she'd use it much anyway. Also many TIk tok users skew very young at the moment so why would they be into Diana Ross? They're into K-pop not a singer who was big for their grandparents or great grandparents.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Diana Ross doesn't use her other social media platforms much so even if she expanded to Tik tok I doubt she'd use it much anyway. Also many TIk tok users skew very young at the moment so why would they be into Diana Ross? They're into K-pop not a singer who was big for their grandparents or great grandparents.
    Why do I suddenly feel 100.

One plural word: Memes.

You just have to be at the right time for a meme to make DR revelant on tiktok. I'm not sure if it will get her to sign up but memes make anything and everything popular again!

The only Tic Tocs I see on Diana is Endless Love , I see a lot of the Beyoncé puzzy blunder how embarrassing