[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross Tour - San Diego Review

What a nice review. They certainly seemed to have enjoyed “Tomorrow”, which in another time and place would probably have been a sizeable hit.

Very nice to see that review. I, for one, am glad she is still here.

I'm amused by the critic wondering if she might sing "Baby It's Me" for this show because the song was written by a San Diego based songwriter.

Also the picture of Diana Flo and Mary performing Back in My Arms again--the caption mixes up who Mary and Flo are.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    I'm amused by the critic wondering if she might sing "Baby It's Me" for this show because the song was written by a San Diego based songwriter.

Also the picture of Diana Flo and Mary performing Back in My Arms again--the caption mixes up who Mary and Flo are.
    It was a unique review and the Baby It's Me comment was worth a laugh.

It has been many years since I've seen her and it made me think I should make a bit of effort to see her again before it's too late.

Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    It was a unique review and the Baby It's Me comment was worth a laugh.

It has been many years since I've seen her and it made me think I should make a bit of effort to see her again before it's too late.
    Your call. Diana Ross is a true legend as were Sinatra, Fitzgerald, Horne, Vaughn, etc. Anyone who thinks that any person [[performer or not) will be/look/sound the same as they did in their late teens should only have the same judgement applied to themselves.