[REMOVE ADS]

Whereabouts of Carole Cucumber

In searching for a topic in the "search" section, I came across a posting by Carole Cucumber. She was always a very educated and well spoken member of the forum and she really knew her stuff.

I just hope she has not left us like Marv 2. I truly miss her knowledge.

Or have I missed seeing any postings by her?

Carole --- where are you? We miss and need you. You were one of the best.

Sorry I can't help. Last time she was on here was 07-05-2017

I don't remember this name but it was known that Marv posted under other names.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouMotownMan View Post
    I don't remember this name but it was known that Marv posted under other names.
    Like what ?

I, Carole Cucumber, am still among the living, but have not been as active as I once had been. After John Perrone's unexpected death and with the suits at Universal's reluctance to issue vaulted Motown material, my attention shifted.
    And somehow, a good while back [2017, you say], I was unable to access my account. It was then that I chose to post as luckyluckyme.
    Thanks for the compliments, but in reality, I don't know if 'need' is the right word. Y'all are doing just fine, as far as I can tell.

Good to see you alive and kicking. Thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluckyme View Post
    I, Carole Cucumber, am still among the living, but have not been as active as I once had been. After John Perrone's unexpected death and with the suits at Universal's reluctance to issue vaulted Motown material, my attention shifted.
    And somehow, a good while back [2017, you say], I was unable to access my account. It was then that I chose to post as luckyluckyme.
    Thanks for the compliments, but in reality, I don't know if 'need' is the right word. Y'all are doing just fine, as far as I can tell.
    I do believe we used to geek out during John's shows. Those were fun days. I miss him.