Name:  138706.jpg
Views: 1382
Size:  8.0 KB

Name:  VincentSisters2.jpg
Views: 20292
Size:  73.6 KB

Hey, Folks! Yes...tonight, on "Nightflight", PART TWO of a tribute to Pam and Joyce Vincent...the Vincent Sisters! Last week was such a tremendous thrill to have the ladies live on the show for most of 3 hours, chatting with us about their lives and amazing careers. The only problem was that we talked so much, we didn't have the opportunity to hear much of the music they recorded.
Well....tonight, I will rectify that. You'll hear much more of their music from the sixties...with Joyce in the Debonaires and into the seventies with Pam's and Joyce's music that was produced by Holland Dozier Holland all the way up to the present, with their wonderful CD "Quiet Moon" as members of Tour De 4Force.

There will be cameo appearances [[on recording) by Jerry Plunk and Flaming Ember [[Invictus/Hot Wax), Telma Hopkins [[Invictus/Hot Wax,Dawn featuring Tony Orlando, Jerry Plunks' recent unreleased cd "Unfinished Business"), Dionne Warwick, Freda Payne, Chairmen of the Board, and Scherrie Payne, Theresa Davis and Jim Gilstrap, their co-members of Tour De 4Force.

AND.....2 very BIG surprises...I can't tell you what they are, but Pam and Joyce, who will be listening to the show, are not aware!

So join me tonight for this tribute to two of the finest voices to come out of Detroit...
Pam and Joyce Vincent....on "Nightflight....on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFMR 91.3 FM Orleans and streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org

Thanks!
John

P.S. And a big thanks to Jim Saphin of the U.K. and John Caratelli of the U.S.A.....thanks guys!!!