[REMOVE ADS]

Ledisi: Pieces of Me - IN STORES 06/14

I know I'm not the only Ledisi fan on this forum. Just wanted to give the heads up, her new album "Pieces of Me" will be in stores next week.

I really like her new single, "Pieces of Me".

Is this new one going to be as funky as her last one?

I'm not sure, I've only heard clips and from what I can tell, this album sounds more smooth and laid back compared to the funky "Turn Me Loose" album.

I am a fan and I was wondering when was the release date. Thanx for sharing...one more cd to add to my collection

She'll be here in Chicago on the 17th....yeah !

I heard she's awesome in concert.

Indeed she is Carlo......I've seen her several times in concert and she is simply remarkable. Although her voice and delivery is quite different, she demonstrates a commading stage presence and sheer joy of performing, quite like Betty Lavette....

I would love to see her in concert someday, Paladin. Have a great time at the show!

Her new album can be heard in its entirety on her Facebook page until 4:00 PM EST today.

https://www.facebook.com/ledisi?sk=app_7146470109

I like what I'm hearing. The only song I don't like is "Coffee". It goes, "Serve it to me hard...just like I like my coffee". lol. I'll be skipping that song.

I'm really enjoying the new CD! Job well done.