[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have seen a couple of reports from the last few shows that Diana is selling the Return To Love tour program and coffee mug at her merch table, alongside new merch for this tour. I suppose she finally cleared out some old boxes from her basement or storage unit, that have been sitting there for the past 23 years. I already have a couple copies of that program, but I will definitely try to get one or two of those coffee mugs!

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I have seen a couple of reports from the last few shows that Diana is selling the Return To Love tour program and coffee mug at her merch table, alongside new merch for this tour. I suppose she finally cleared out some old boxes from her basement or storage unit, that have been sitting there for the past 23 years. I already have a couple copies of that program, but I will definitely try to get one or two of those coffee mugs!
    A few nights ago, one of my friends sent me some jpgs of Diana's merchandise at one of the shows. When I saw the RTL program, I thought he had gotten some old photo mixed in. But he assured me that yes, it was being sold circa 2023. A few hours ago, I saw some photos on Facebook that totally proved it. Like you, I was thinking that she was probably clearing out a storage unit. A few years back, she was selling SECRETS OF A SPARROW.
    Last edited by reese; 06-13-2023 at 12:09 AM.

Sounds like this latest tour is also doubling as a "let's clear out Miss Ross' storage lockers" rummage sale tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Sounds like this latest tour is also doubling as a "let's clear out Miss Ross' storage lockers" rummage sale tour.
    Lol garage sale tour.

any dusty bottles of that toilette water of hers up for grabs on the cheap??

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    any dusty bottles of that toilette water of hers up for grabs on the cheap??
    Just checked Amazon and there's 10 bottles currently available for purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Diana.../dp/B078X79Y67

Quote Originally Posted by Spreadinglove21 View Post
    Just checked Amazon and there's 10 bottles currently available for purchase.

https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Diana.../dp/B078X79Y67
    thanks! I see some others offering it for 20.

was hoping maybe she had some half-evaporated bottles she was unloading.
    don't care about the contents, just think the bottles kind of nice ... I'd go five bucks