https://parkavecds.com/UPC/8435395503416

Format: VinylLabel: MOTOWNRel. Date: 05/05/2023UPC: 8435395503416
    DISC: 1
    1. The Rovin' Kind 2. Common Man
    3. I'm Just A Mortal Man
    4. [[If Loving You Is Wrong) I Don't Want To Be Right
    5. There Will Always Be Another Song To Sing
    6. I Miss You [[Part 1)
    7. Blood Doners Needed [[Give All You Can)
    8. A Little More Trust
    9. Go On With Your Bad Self
    10. Day In The Life, Of A Working Man
    Indie Exclusive * Third album from former Temptations member David Ruffin, the LP made it into the US R&B Top Five in 1973. David Ruffin was ranked as one of the 100 Greatest Singers of All Time by Rolling Stone magazine in 2008, and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989 for his work with The Temptations. Marvin Gaye once said admiringly of Ruffin: “I heard in [his voice] a strength my own voice lacked.”

Is it just my ears but does this album sound like it was recorded in Detroit with the Andantes on background.

Quote Originally Posted by SatansBlues View Post
    Is it just my ears but does this album sound like it was recorded in Detroit with the Andantes on background.
    Nope, this album was indeed cut at Hitsville with the funk brothers and the andantes. One of the final Motown albums recorded exclusively in Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by jboy88 View Post
    Nope, this album was indeed cut at Hitsville with the funk brothers and the andantes. One of the final Motown albums recorded exclusively in Detroit.
    Thanks for the confirmation. I was listening to the album with my earbuds for the first time and that "Detroit" sounds just really jumps out at you.