My fellow Supremes photo collectors, and I know there are many judging by how many times I'm outbid on Ebay and the overall prices original photos routinely bring at auction! I am curious to know how many different preprinted, facsimile "signed" promotional Supremes photos were issued during the DMF and DMC eras. I've tried to save examples of them when I see them, but I discovered I only have the three I'll post below. I would appreciate if you have any others in your collection, would you be kind enough to post them here as well?

The reason I put all of the key words in the title is to hopefully make it easier for those researching the purchase of an autographed Supremes photo to know if they are in fact purchasing one of the preprinted/facsimile promotional photos sent out by Motown or the fan clubs, or possibly an original signed by the ladies. It would be nice for posterity's sake to have them here for anyone to research and reference in the future. The most common one I've seen is the horizontal one with DMF. I just recently acquired the one below with DMC and it was the first time I had seen this one. Since I purchased it with a Supremes fan club envelope dated 1969 and other fan club materials, I'm pretty sure this photo was sent out by the official fan club in Detroit.
Thank you, I do hope some members might have others to add to this thread.
Darin

Name:  Supremes Photo Facsimile.jpg
Views: 224
Size:  96.7 KB

Name:  Supremes Photo Facsimile 1.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  81.3 KB

Name:  Supremes Photo Late Facsimile.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  81.4 KB