[REMOVE ADS]

Question Help ! Please ! I need an album credit listing

Hey Everyone,

I need ANYONE's help ! I'm seeking the album liner notes and/or the "song by song" musician credits for Shirley Murdock's 1985/86 debut album for Elektra Records please. That album contained the song, "As We Lay" ..... I don't need the music, that I have, just the credit listings please.

If you could, somehow, email them to me at : ranyaworld2@yahoo.com, I'd be extremely grateful ! Thank you ! ..... Oh ! and I hate to sound like a greedy *Expletive*, I need the same information for Mic Murphy's 1991 solo East/West release, "TOUCH", as well.

Thank You !

Best,

RH

Here you go RH .. You seem to have caught me in a particularly good mood .. but then anything to do with Roger Troutman would be bound to get my attention ..

SHIRLEY MURDOCK – Electra R 144600

SIDE 1
    BE FREE
    [[Roger Troutman & Larry Troutman )
    NO MORE
    [[Roger Troutman, Larry Troutman, Gregory Jackson & Shirley Murdock)
    GO ON WITHOUT YOU
    [[Roger Troutman & Larry Troutman)
    TRUTH OR DARE
    [[Gregory Jackson, Shirley Murdock & Roger Troutman)

SIDE 2
    TEASER
    AS WE LAY
    [[Roger Troutman & Billy Beck)
    THE ONE I NEED
    [[Larry Troutman & Roger Troutman)
    TRIBUTE
    [[Shirley Murdock)
    All songs published by Troutman Music Co./Saja Music, adm by Saja Music BMI.

Lead/Rhythm Guitars. Roger Troutman, Aaron Blackmon
    Keyboards: Zapp Troutman, Dale Degroat, Gregory Jackson, Roger Troutman, Roger Lynch, Billy Beck.
    Drums : Lester Troutman
    Congas : Larry Troutman, Robert “Kuumba” Jones
    Horns : Zapp Troutman, Roger Troutman, Aaron Blackmon, Sherman Fleetwood
    Background Vocals : Gregory Jackson, Janetta Boyce, Dale Degroat, Billy Beck, Shirley Murdock, Larry Hatcher, Ray Davis, Roger Troutman, Larry Troutman
    Recorded at Troutman Sound Labs, 1835 Catalpa Drive, Dayton, Ohio 45406 [[ Studio A&B )
    Recording, Mixing and Editing Engineers : Michael Warren, Lester Troutman, Paul Logus, Mike Braun, Ralph Aikens, Robert Jones, Janine Connors
    Edited by : Roger Troutman, Zapp Troutman, Lester Troutman
    Mixed by : Zapp Troutman, Roger troutman, Lester Troutman, Gregory Jackson, Aaron Blackmon, Shirley Murdock, Dale Degroat
    PRODUCED BY ROGER TROUTMAN
    Special thanks to “My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, My family: Mrs Lucille Murdock, Mr William Murdock, Sr., Beatrice Stubble-Field, Patricia Erving, Herman Erving, Calvin Parker, William Murdock, Jr., for their lova and support, my cousin Jill Y. Turkins, Mrs. Marie Thomas and family.”
    Thanks to the entire staff of Troutman Enterprises, Inc.
    Special thanks to Larry and Roger Troutman for believing in me, I love you both.
    Ray David, Larry Hatcher & Billy Beck appear courtesy of Bearsville Records, Lester Troutman, Larry Troutman & Roger Troutman appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
    Art Direction : Carol Friedman
    Photography : Michele Singer
    Design : Sue Keston
    Hairstylist : Marion Caldwell
    Make Up : Jean Derrickson
    THIS ALBUM IS DEDICATED TO TONI M BYRD-EASTERLEY [[1956-1975)

I've sent scans of the back cover to your E-Mail too ..

I don't have the MIC MURPHEY L.P. unfortunately ..

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
    here you go rh .. You seem to have caught me in a particularly good mood .. But then anything to do with roger troutman would be bound to get my attention ..

shirley murdock – electra r 144600

side 1
    be free
    [[roger troutman & larry troutman )
    no more
    [[roger troutman, larry troutman, gregory jackson & shirley murdock)
    go on without you
    [[roger troutman & larry troutman)
    truth or dare
    [[gregory jackson, shirley murdock & roger troutman)

side 2
    teaser
    as we lay
    [[roger troutman & billy beck)
    the one i need
    [[larry troutman & roger troutman)
    tribute
    [[shirley murdock)
    all songs published by troutman music co./saja music, adm by saja music bmi.

Lead/rhythm guitars. Roger troutman, aaron blackmon
    keyboards: Zapp troutman, dale degroat, gregory jackson, roger troutman, roger lynch, billy beck.
    Drums : Lester troutman
    congas : Larry troutman, robert “kuumba” jones
    horns : Zapp troutman, roger troutman, aaron blackmon, sherman fleetwood
    background vocals : Gregory jackson, janetta boyce, dale degroat, billy beck, shirley murdock, larry hatcher, ray davis, roger troutman, larry troutman
    recorded at troutman sound labs, 1835 catalpa drive, dayton, ohio 45406 [[ studio a&b )
    recording, mixing and editing engineers : Michael warren, lester troutman, paul logus, mike braun, ralph aikens, robert jones, janine connors
    edited by : Roger troutman, zapp troutman, lester troutman
    mixed by : Zapp troutman, roger troutman, lester troutman, gregory jackson, aaron blackmon, shirley murdock, dale degroat
    produced by roger troutman
    special thanks to “my lord and savior jesus christ, my family: Mrs lucille murdock, mr william murdock, sr., beatrice stubble-field, patricia erving, herman erving, calvin parker, william murdock, jr., for their lova and support, my cousin jill y. Turkins, mrs. Marie thomas and family.”
    thanks to the entire staff of troutman enterprises, inc.
    Special thanks to larry and roger troutman for believing in me, i love you both.
    Ray david, larry hatcher & billy beck appear courtesy of bearsville records, lester troutman, larry troutman & roger troutman appear courtesy of warner bros. Records.
    Art direction : Carol friedman
    photography : Michele singer
    design : Sue keston
    hairstylist : Marion caldwell
    make up : Jean derrickson
    this album is dedicated to toni m byrd-easterley [[1956-1975)

i've sent scans of the back cover to your e-mail too ..

i don't have the mic murphey l.p. Unfortunately ..

Roger
    roger ........ Words cannot express how deeply grateful i am for you to do this , thank you very very very much !!! I sincerely appreciate this !! I hope you sent your full name so i could give you a special acknowledgement, if not, please do so ... and that's only if you choose to do so. Once again, i thank you very much !

Have a great day and god bless !

Rh