[REMOVE ADS]

We'll Find A Way - Edwin Starr & Blinky [[Jeff Sojka REMIX)

Not sure if this remix has been posted before, but I think that it's a pretty good remix of the best song on their album. I'm not sure what's behind all these remixes of old songs but some are quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by SatansBlues View Post
    Not sure if this remix has been posted before, but I think that it's a pretty good remix of the best song on their album. I'm not sure what's behind all these remixes of old songs but some are quite good.

It really is interesting that these Motown tunes are being remixed. I gotta say, I agree with you, this is really good. I'm very surprised to find that I'm enjoying this - a LOT.

owww, normally I don't like remixes, but this one is good. It still captures the classic sound, updating it. I like it

Yeah, I like this one too! Likewise, not sure where it's come from [but no complaints!]

Also a fan of the recent remix of David Ruffin's "It Takes All Kinds Of People To Make A World"...

My poor dear Blinky being murdered. No wonder comments have been turned off!

Comments are turned off because it’s an auto-generated YouTube video [i.e. the artist is ’Edwin Starr - Topic’, not a real-life YouTube account].

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoTom123 View Post
    Comments are turned off because it’s an auto-generated YouTube video [i.e. the artist is ’Edwin Starr - Topic’, not a real-life YouTube account].
    Sorry I don't understand what you mean Tom?

YouTube has automatically generated the video itself. So it’s not a person with a YouTube account who has posted it. Normally, these auto-generated videos have comments turned off.

Thanks Tom, I had no idea that could happen.