Hi Guys
Welcome to another music promotion from Plug ‘n’ Play.
‘Our mission is to assist Indie artists in the promotion of their material to the soul loving european market’

‘ Todays Soulful Sound Of Detroit’
Is a project we got involved in a couple of years ago in Detroit, the end result is this LP. This has been a labour of love for all parties involved, produced on a limited budget with many giving their time free, just to make it happen.
This LP shows that Detroit still has ‘Soul’ and an abundance of talent in the city. The ‘Powerhouse behind this project has been song writer/arranger Tim King, who pulled together artists and musicians who live in the neighbour hoods near him on the westside of the city to record a cool selection of tracks. He also called upon the skills of legendary producer Clay McMurray [[Thelma, Motown, Undisputed Truth) to assist in pulling all the elements together.
All the material on this set is new and never before released, with the exception of ‘Give It What Cha Got’, which did appear on an earlier CD incarnation of the project and was the single piece of music that got us hooked and involved. This track has already been getting rave reviews, from those we have sent demos to and killer dance floor reaction ever time it’s played out. Vocal on this come from Gerald Mallory, of 80's 'Lay it down on me - Prelude' fame.
We lookforward to your support in the promotion of this ‘Labour Of Love’, which is our way of putting a little back into the a musical city that has given many of us so much.
‘So, DJ’s please play it, retailers please order it’
Malayka & Dave

Side One
• Funk Factor wJazShop – Here we come
• Forte – Anytime you need love
• Anita Maria Hill – Our Flame ♫ http://youtu.be/I0m8cUm9mJM
• Faschone – [[I’m having a) Love attack
Side Two
• Funk Factor w JazShop – Give it what cha got ♫ http://youtu.be/Se1l_VQPRoA
• Forte – Perfect mix
• Faschone – Come inside
• Bluestown Feat Tee Turner – If you want it [[Here it is)

This LP is availble now on a limited vinyl 500 pressing from these sellers

www.starsandstripesimports.com
• Simply Soul - www.firstexperiencerecords.com
www.crazybeat.co.uk
www.topdogrecords.co.uk
• Berlin - www.hhv.de
www.soulmusic.co.uk