[REMOVE ADS]

*** merry christmas ***

Wishing Ralph and all members of SD a very merry Christmas and happy & healthy new year. What a prolific year Diana has had. Looking forward to more in 2023.
    One day we will all have to meet up for a Diana themed lunch. Might prove interesting.

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and all the SD members as well.

Merry Christmas, Ollie9 and everyone here!

Wishing you all a happy holiday season and a most prosperous 2023!

Wishing a Supreme Christmas and a New Year of Happiness to all.

A Merry Motown Christmas to all members of the forum!
    Darin

A very Merry Christmas to everyone here at Soulful Detroit. May your day be filled with the Christmas Sounds of Motown. I've had The Supremes, Tempts, Gladys, and many more Motown Christmas records on the turntable all day. My New Year's resolution is to find odd and obscure Motown Christmas tracks for next year! Merry Christmas to all!

Sending much love and Best Wishes to all members of this wonderful forum. 2022 hasn't been the kindest of years for some of us, but we have our faith and the love of the music to guide us through the good and the bad times.
    Wishing each and every one of you the compliments of the season. Stay safe and cherish your loved ones whilst you are still able to. God Bless everyone.

[QUOTE=Bluebrock;737290]Sending much love and Best Wishes to all members of this wonderful forum. 2022 hasn't been the kindest of years for some of us, but we have our faith and the love of the music to guide us through the good and the bad times.
    Wishing each and every one of you the compliments of the season. Stay safe and cherish your loved ones whilst you are still able to. God Bless everyone.[/QUOTE

God Bless you, too, Bluebrock. I’m glad you’re here with us.

Name:  av-5.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  21.1 KB
    happy Holidays, everyone, and a healthy and prosperous New Year,[[much better than the last 3) to all of us!
    Name:  Kerstkaart.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  97.9 KB

merry christmas , happy healthy new year to everyone
    prayers to all effected by the recent storm, just saw the news in regards to Buffalo new york. wow . stunned.
    Bluebrock, glad to see you here .u have been severly missed my friend

A little late, but Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I'm happy to see so many names that I've come to recognize and I'm particularly glad to see Bluerock back amongst us. You were missed.