[REMOVE ADS]

Patti LaBelle Rushed Off Stage Because of Bomb Threat in Milwaukee

From EURweb.com

Imagine being at a Patti LaBelle concert and all of sudden – while Miss Patti is doing her thing – men in black [[literally) rush her off stage. That’s exactly what happened Saturday evening at the Riverside Theater in Milwaukee after the venue was hit with a bomb threat.
    The frightening and confusing incident was captured on camera. It shows two men rushing onto the stage and grabbing the mic stand from LaBelle as she was clutching a bouquet of flowers and chatting with the audience. The legendary performer, still doing her thing at 78, was obviously freaked out and didn’t have a clue as to what was happening.

“Hold up. Wait!” LaBelle is heard saying as one of the men grabs her by the arm and forces her to drop the bouquet. Another man in black runs from stage right and snatches LaBelle’s free arm and quickly run-walk her off the stage while seemingly telling her what was going on.
    Regarding the incident, the Milwaukee Police Department has released a statement, regarding the bomb threat. It said, “all patrons in the venue ended up being safely evacuated, as police cleared everyone out. As of now, the investigation continues to be ‘fluid and ongoing.’”

I saw this headline and video the other day and it made me quite sad. That would have been a scary experience for everyone. Glad that everyone made it out safely.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    I saw this headline and video the other day and it made me quite sad. That would have been a scary experience for everyone. Glad that everyone made it out safely.
    Yes Indeed Carlo! It's a good thing that everyone made it out of the building safely [and that Patti's concert will be re-scheduled].