[REMOVE ADS]

Isley Brothers - Soul On The Rocks CD

The "Soul On The Rocks" album has grown on me over several years to become a favourite - having some wonderful tracks. As a teenager I wasn't as enamoured as now. The Isley's unique vocal blend is wonderful.

Whilst I have the album on CD on both the twofers [[with "This Old Heart Of Mine") and also stand alone with cat no 3746354252, I've not been able to locate an MOTD version - MOTD-5425 / 5010954252. Can anyone confirm its existance and if possibe, post scans of the CD insert / booklet over the 4 pages please?

I'm aware that there is a Japanese paper sleeve version from Oldays but I'm not really interested in that one.

Anyhow, here's "Got To Have You Back"

Discogs has scans of the 4 page booklet. Click on More Images under the album cover at the top of the page. https://www.discogs.com/release/5817...l-On-The-Rocks

Quote Originally Posted by thommg View Post
    Discogs has scans of the 4 page booklet. Click on More Images under the album cover at the top of the page. https://www.discogs.com/release/5817...l-On-The-Rocks
    No thats the later 3746354252 version which I already have -I'm looking for the MOTD-5425 version which would be different. But thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by mysterysinger View Post
    No thats the later 3746354252 version which I already have -I'm looking for the MOTD-5425 version which would be different. But thanks for trying.
    I have in my hands the MOTD-5425 on the edge and the UPC code on the back cover is 50109-5425-2.

Check your private message I am sending you momentarily. Thanks.