[REMOVE ADS]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    Sorry, I love the album and the cover art and the 60's when it was released. I did not learn until many years later that Flo and Mary were really not on it but still it has been one of my favorites for years. I am glad I have it on CD now so I don't have to pull the vinyl each year. It is truly a classic.
    Totally agree, It is my ultimate go to Christmas album year after year. I was in heaven when the expanded edition came out.

I like The Supremes' Christmas Album and Diana Ross' Christmas Albums. "Silver Bells", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Me" and "This Christmas" are favorites.The Christmas Album in Vienna is also a favorite too."The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" is a classic version. I like the album cover of The Supremes Christmas record.

I'm glad to hear many of us still enjoy the Christmas album. There are definitely a few weak tracks on it, most people seem to dislike "Childrens Christmas Song," which unfortunately was the single. But I too love the fresh innocence of the piece, which includes the very fun cover which seems to have fit right in with other Christmas albums from its release time. I've been playing the Expanded Edition a lot since this thread started, and I really love the 2nd disk with the remastered album and all the vault tracks. Thoroughly enjoyable.