Greetings to all !

I don't know if this has been a topic of conversation in the forum, as I am still fairly new to the site, but does anyone know what ever became of Sandra Tilley after she left the Vandellas ?
What her whereabouts were following the Vandellas final performance at Cobo Hall in 1972? I honestly have grown very interested in her story, due to the fact that there isn't too much information on her. I know that she worked as a fill in for other groups, was a member of the later Velvelettes, and then to the late Vandellas, and has been said that she passed in late 1981 at a very young age. Did any of you know who she was personally? In Martha Reeves' book she wrote that Tilley had married a wealthy man in Texas, sometime in the 1970s. But, I don't understand how her grave would be unmarked if she had married into a supposedly wealthy family. Other sources suggest that she married in Las Vegas in 1972, however, upon my brief research, I haven't found proof of her marrying. Do any of you have any knowledge of her life?