I wonder if things may not have stalled for the Supremes if a number of what if changes had happened with New ways and Touch. First, had New Ways been titled Stoned Love or Stone Love with just the center picture in turtlenecks, would that have appealed to that current audience? Also, a second single release of either It's Time To Break Down or Together we can make such sweet music[[that also a possible LP title here). With Touch, they should have waited to release it. Nathan Jones had a great sound, but in ways sounds unfinished-they could have waited to put the finishing touches on it. Much is said about New Ways Cover but the B&W Cover of Touch looks cheap and unappealing. Really, B&W and not color? Secondly, the title here is okay-maybe a photo of them reaching out to touch someone may have worked better. Also, I heard on Mary's anthology a much better version of Touch. I wouldn't have released it as a single but the other version would have had a better chance. I remember Clifton Davis saying on Mike Douglas he thought Here Comes the Sunrise was going to be a single and he was disappointed. I don't here a hit there like you do in Nathan Jones. Plus, this started Jean's most full bodied singing. Can you hear anyone else with as much power and gusto on the great song This is the Story? Perhaps even that would have been a good title. A lot of what ifs and mis steps in my mind. What do you think?