[REMOVE ADS]

Happy Levi Stubbs Day!

June 6th is Levi Stubbs day in Detroit, and today would have been his birthday. I'll never forget him and his family being so welcoming to me in Detroit, and being lucky enough to play for him. One of my all-time musical highlights. RIP and thanks to Levi for all of the awesome music!

God, what an entertainer. I miss him. There will never be another like Levi

Happy Birthday [[in Heaven) Bub!

Marv

Best singer in the world in the Motown stable!

A friend and more like a Father! what Talent, I'm sure he will be singing his Heart out now in Heaven! God Bless You LEVI! xx

Levi Stubbs is gone, yet at the same time he's still here. I'll listen to the Four Tops in my car, and it's like Levi is ridin' in the front seat and Lawrence, Duke and Obie are in back seat. He had that kind of magic to have his presence felt in the music. All you have to do is listen to "Baby i Need Your Lovin'" or "Bernadette" and it's almost like he never left us in the first place.

Does anyone know if there was anytype of celebration or recognition done in Detroit ?

In honor of Mr. Levi Stubbs:

GREAT posts about Levi! He was a great talent. Every time I met him he was SO nice. I sure do miss him! Doesn't seem like he's been gone that long.

I cant think of any lead singer who is admired as much as this guy is not only professionally but personally. I have never not in the public anyway heard one bad word about Levi Stubbs. It seems like he always treated his fans with respect and his colleagues. No voice is like his none!