Vital information from Lonnie ChipStarr Greene.
Wut up to All my Funky folks. Today I was happy,& sadden at the same time. As long as I’ve been affiliated with the PFunk family, Today Aug 10 2022 l met One of the original members of P-Funk Clarence” Fuzzy” Haskins. He’s had a Stroke.he’s barely coherent. He comes in,& out, but we enjoyed each other’s company. I made him laugh telling him things about how I came into the Funk.He smiled when I showed the Nurses him singing in Houston in 1976. The rehabilitation staff couldn’t believe it was him.A shot out to Ms Kena, Ms Phyllis,& Ms Amelia, thank all of you for your assistance.
To All you true Funk Fans,& My Funky Folks, everyday people are leaving,& none of us know when our time will arrive. I’m asking all of you to put,& keep FUZZY in your prayers. While he’s still here with us, Take the time to send him a letter, or card to show him that he’s loved by his Funky family and his Funky fans. I’ll be there with him 2,to 3 times a week. The address is
Clarence “Fuzzy “ Hawkins
21401 Mack Ave room 204
Grosse Pointe Mi
Let’s make this happen. May our Heavenly Father continue to guide, and bless all of you. Thank you for your time
Kount Funkula
Name:  fuzzy.jpg
Views: 1130
Size:  93.7 KB