[REMOVE ADS]

The Supremes on The Andy Williams Show – Medley & Let There Be Love January 22, 1967

If this was already posted, excuse me.

Doesn't matter how many times it's posted, always good viewing. The ladies were on fire. Such beautiful voices. Their charisma was off the charts. This version of "Let There Be Love" is good. Diana is continuing to come into her own as a vocalist. But I much prefer their version from the Roostertail. Their harmony is gorgeous.

i never tire of seeing their clips either!! so never apologize for posting something

Jack - since you posted this clip, would you mind sharing what about it really captivates you?

I had not seen this before and never get tired of seeing clips of the original trio For the rest:RanRan79 said it all!

One of the rare appearances they made in the first half of 1967. Love Flo's "If I want to get married they tell me to go right ahead". I agree that I do like the more upbeat "Let There Be Love" that they were doing in their act.

Great to see, but ... viewing in retrospect the act seems a tad dated for 1967. With everything going on musically and socially the hits medley already seems to be from another era. Too, it seems that the non-Diana vocals are not Mary and Flo, or are at least augmented and their movements are not quite in sync.