[REMOVE ADS]

mjeternallove Guest

Please don't forget King of Pop Michael Jackson

Later this month it will be two years since King of Pop Michael Jackson was murdered andt aken away from us. Please don't forget him, remember the time , and celebrate his music, his legacy and all his good works. There are very distrubing things going on in the world, tornados, floods, earthquakes, the world may be coming to an end soon, we don't know, it's in Jesus' hands, but it coiuld come to an end and we all need to be on the side of the Lord, his son Jesus Christ and angels like Michael Jackson. So please, if you want to be saved, give praise to the Lord and remember Michael Jackson, the King of Pop and do what you can to HEAL the WORLD while we still have a world.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeternallove View Post
    Later this month it will be two years since King of Pop Michael Jackson was murdered andt aken away from us. Please don't forget him, remember the time , and celebrate his music, his legacy and all his good works. There are very distrubing things going on in the world, tornados, floods, earthquakes, the world may be coming to an end soon, we don't know, it's in Jesus' hands, but it coiuld come to an end and we all need to be on the side of the Lord, his son Jesus Christ and angels like Michael Jackson. So please, if you want to be saved, give praise to the Lord and remember Michael Jackson, the King of Pop and do what you can to HEAL the WORLD while we still have a world.
    legends are never forgotten and we all know what mj was to the world of music,he will be forever in our hearts and minds...michael forever!!

Unhappy

Jai..........oh no. here we go again...................just when I thought I had got out.........I actually thought this was over ..........show's you what I know.........

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    Jai..........oh no. here we go again...................just when I thought I had got out.........I actually thought this was over ..........show's you what I know.........
    Stop it! But I know what you're saying.......LOL!!!!

Spock to McCoy in Star Trek "Wrath Of Khan" , "REMEMBER!!!".
    And as for you two guys ,I'm ROTFLMAO , tickled at the fact ,I ain't the only warped one in the Hizzouse ,"Hee ,Hee ,Heeeee!!!

Uh... :-| lol

Anyways, RIP Michael.

He's back............

He's back............

"One day Alice, just one day, bam, zoom.....straight to the moon".....maybe if I just close my eyes and turn around, he'll be gone, gone, gone......poof....he's gone.........

WOW, love the king of pop but that initial post has a lot goin on in there...lol

@ glencro....read the other posts, they hold the key to understanding, I fear we will be inundated with these posts for some time......Unless that is, the original poster keeps his promise about jumping in front of a train..........sheesh......

This is the same character who ....

1. threatened to jump out a window

2. wanted to die to be with Michael

3. had most folk on the forum requesting he get an appointment with Dr. Phil

4. he told the entire forum his sordid life story including his dress up fantatsies

5. I personally got fed up lost my kool, "blazed his azz" which after some thought I apologized to forum members.

thats about the size of it, sadly the archives still exist.......although I haven't read them, its way to soon for me to revisit, all that nonesense......[[sigh)
    Last edited by paladin; 06-07-2011 at 10:50 AM.

jai..........oh no. Here we go again...................just when i thought i had got out.........i actually thought this was over ..........show's you what i know.........
    hey paladin,did i fall into the middle of something here?i just thought it was a tribute to mj!!

@ glencro....read the other posts, they hold the key to understanding, I fear we will be inundated with these posts for some time......Unless that is, the original poster keeps his promise about jumping in front of a train..........sheesh......

This is the same character who ....

1. threatened to jump out a window

2. wanted to die to be with Michael

3. had most folk on the forum requesting he get an appointment with Dr. Phil

4. he told the entire forum his sordid life story including his dress up fantatsies

5. I personally got fed up lost my kool, "blazed his azz" which after some thought I apologized to forum members.

thats about the size of it, sadly the archives still exist.......although I haven't read them, its way to soon for me to revisit, all that nonesense......[[sigh)
    Jump in front of a train........after he throws away his Patti LaBelle records! LOL!!!!!!

mjeternallove Guest
    You can make fun of me all you want. I know I was in a bad way after Michael died and for a long time after that. And then I tried to cut myself, but I was saved. First by a neighbor then I found Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and while I miss Michael very much, I know he is one of the Lord's angels. I will wait until Jesus calls me up to be in heaven. I don't know when it will happen or how it will happen, but it will happen. And it could sooner than we all think. There are so many strnage things going on in the world. But until that day comes and I have breaht in my body, I will praise Jesus, celebrate the KING of POP Michael Jackson and make sure no HATERS do to our heroes and stars like they did to King of Pop Michael Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeternallove View Post
    You can make fun of me all you want. I know I was in a bad way after Michael died and for a long time after that. And then I tried to cut myself, but I was saved. First by a neighbor then I found Jesus. Jesus is my Lord and while I miss Michael very much, I know he is one of the Lord's angels. I will wait until Jesus calls me up to be in heaven. I don't know when it will happen or how it will happen, but it will happen. And it could sooner than we all think. There are so many strnage things going on in the world. But until that day comes and I have breaht in my body, I will praise Jesus, celebrate the KING of POP Michael Jackson and make sure no HATERS do to our heroes and stars like they did to King of Pop Michael Jackson.
    I am happy that you have Jesus in your life mjeternallove but surely you see that you must let Michael Jackson rest in peace. You can love him and appreciate his artistry but above all you must live your life for you. God wants you to be happy and to lead a productive and good life. Lift your heart up to the Lord but focus on you and feast on the beautiful gift of life. Michael is at peace now.

If you ever need to talk please send me a private message.

God bless you.

Roberta.
    Last edited by Roberta75; 06-07-2011 at 10:42 PM.

You can make fun of me all you want. I know I was in a bad way after Michael died and for a long time after that. And then I tried to cut myself, but I was saved.
    You and your posts contain more shit than a Christmas Turkey, I apologized once and I meant it, but you'll get no sympathy from me nor the friends you recruited to participate in one of the biggest con jobs we ever had on this forum. You know exactly what you're doing and I don't pity you for one minute. I have tried to be professional about this and I see there are still some people who are falling for your bullshit. I ain't one of them. The administrator had to ban your ass before under your other alias [[Mj4ever/mj4eternity)along with your trailer park accomplices, why don't you just save him the trouble and disappear ? I told you before I'd be around and if you started this shit again I'd call you out, well I'm calling and please don't send me a message whining about the King of Pop, he's gone and my only regret is that he didn't take you with him.

Frankly the only thing you know about Jesus is what somebody told you. You wouldn't know him if he walked up and kissed you, you are a liar, a manipulator , and a person who only worships Michael Jackson, and that my friend from "New York City" is a dam shame. Thought I forgot where you lived huh ? Think again........
    Last edited by paladin; 06-08-2011 at 06:24 AM.

You and your posts contain more shit than a Christmas Turkey, I apologized once and I meant it, but you'll get no sympathy from me or the friends you recruited to participate in one of the biggest con jobs we ever had on this forum. You know exactly what you're doing and I don't pity you for one minute. I have tried to be professional about this and I see there are still some people who are falling for your bullshit. I ain't one of them. The administrator had to ban your ass before under your other alias [[Mj4ever/mj4eternity)along with your trailer park accomplices, why don't you just save him the trouble and disappear. I told you before I'd be around and if you started this shit again I'd call you out, well I'm calling and please don't send me a message whining about the King of Pop, he's gone and my only regret is that he didn't take you with him.

Frankly the only thing you know about Jesus is what somebody told you. You wouldn't know him if he walked up and kissed you, you are a liar, a manipulator , and a person who only worships Michael Jackson, and that my friend from "New York City" is a dam shame. Thought I forgot where you lived huh ? Think again........
    BRAVO Paladin!!!!

A simple "rest in peace Michael, we'll miss you" would've been better lol js

Still can't believe it'll be two years on June 25th!

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    I am happy that you have Jesus in your life mjeternallove but surely you see that you must let Michael Jackson rest in peace. You can love him and appreciate his artistry but above all you must live your life for you. God wants you to be happy and to lead a productive and good life. Lift your heart up to the Lord but focus on you and feast on the beautiful gift of life. Michael is at peace now.
    If you ever need to talk please send me a private message.

God bless you.

Roberta.
    Great advice Roberta and I can tell that it was done with a lot of love. Some things are obvious and I'm glad you chose to "handle with care". Many prayers to you sir.

I just read this thread. I hope the person who started it gets some help. Medication might level this person out. I have seen it work on suffering souls before.

Penny

Penny if you read the other posts closely you'd realize that this is just an act and has been going on in this forum since Michael Jackson died. This person doesn't need medication only attention. Quite a few folks on this forum reached out to this person including me off post, until it was revealed that it was nothing more than a sham.

Finally after much ado about nothing he recruited other phony fans with similar phobias who cursed out forum members, appeared on the forum inebriated and wreaked havoc for no other reason than to upset people. Just the other day this person started so many Michael Jackson threads that if you opened the forum home page you would have thought you were at Neverland.

This person is not sick as he makes himself appear and certainly won't do anything to harm whatever "self" he's pretending to inhabit at this minute. He is a fraud, a manipulator and a liar, an he doesn't need any medication except the attention he gets from folks gullible enough to fall for his bullshit. Unfortunately he's our very own cyber terrorist and I am the Anti-virus.
    Last edited by paladin; 06-11-2011 at 12:42 PM.

smark21 Guest
    Penny if you read the other posts closely you'd realize that this is just an act and has been going on in this forum since Michael Jackson died. This person doesn't need medication only attention. Quite a few folks on this forum reached out to this person including me off post, until it was revealed that it was nothing more than a sham.

Finally after much ado about nothing he recruited other phony fans with similar phobias who cursed out forum members, appeared on the forum inebriated and wreaked havoc for no other reason than to upset people. Just the other day this person started so many Michael Jackson threads that if you opened the forum home page you would have thought you were at Neverland.

This person is not sick as he makes himself appear and certainly won't do anything to harm whatever "self" he's pretending to inhabit at this minute. He is a fraud, a manipulator and a liar, an he doesn't need any medication except the attention he gets from folks gullible enough to fall for his bullshit. Unfortunately he's our very own cyber terrorist and I am the Anti-virus.
    This Michael Jackson fanatic and/or troll is annoying, but paladin you seem to take exceptional umbrage to him. I thought Ralph was the only moderator here? Or are you the owner of this forum? I'm just curious why you would allow this guy to anger you so and be so in his face, as it were.

I am not trying to moderate this forum. In fact I'm not angry, often the written word is perceived as angry when vocal intonation and context cannot be heard or the face seen along with other senses that are used to communicate. This is especially true when the basis of a conversation is negative. The history of this person has been recorded here and I am just repeating the truth. You have every right to read the information and form your own opinion based upon facts and facts alone, to do otherwise and voice an uniformed opinion is not prudent and to suggest that I ascend to moderate this forum is utterly ridiculous. If you can disprove anything that I have said please do, if not............

Smark,
    I think you are misreading what Paladin is saying. I know the guy, so I can vouch for him. Please don't make to much of this.

I don't think Paladin is trying to moderate this forum in the least. Ralph is doing a superb job. I think Paladin is only stating with many people here are thinking and have also concluded. That being that there are or were several people on this forum using various alias to cause controversy and disruption. Proof being recently when Ralph had to ban several unruly folks. One of them even admitted to having been banned from here several times under several names.

I've been told that there are still a few people here playing games with the multiple names and personas that have no real interest in the music or topical discussions in the Clubhouse.
    Last edited by marv2; 06-11-2011 at 06:44 PM.

First of all let me say to Ralph that I appreciate your commentary however.......

Like I said , if you can prove me wrong do so.......I ain't got nothing to hide and I've been here long enough to know better than to curse people out and call people names because they disagree with my opinion or observations. I have never fronted or tried to call attention to myself when others have disagreed with my stance on anything. It makes me wonder about somebody singling me out for an obvious truth and questioning my motivations in response to a bald faced liar. Maybe you have something to hide but I don't, after all these years I have never disrupted this forum or tried to cause trouble. Mayhaps that is your intention, but might I suggest that you find someone else to play with because this is not a game that I want to play, but if you back me into a corner I will play and it will not be pretty, I have stayed away from all those "Supremes" threads because of all the drama, and believe me thats not something you want from me. I am here in the open, I don't have several IP addresses and my e mail address is readily available. I'm not always right, but I'm hardly ever wrong. I give respect where respect is due. I am obligated to Ralph and Lowell and the originators of this forum as well as the folks who reside here to speak the unadulterated truth when it comes to "trolls, loons, and terrorists............well you get the picture, if not ..........drop me a line and we can discuss it privately or on the forum, the choice is yours......

I try and get rid of the game players as soon as I figure them out, or have been tipped off by forum members that are aware of what is going down. However, I don't advise any of them to try and mix it up with Paladin. You're outclassed before you begin.

smark21 Guest
    I am not trying to moderate this forum. In fact I'm not angry, often the written word is perceived as angry when vocal intonation and context cannot be heard or the face seen along with other senses that are used to communicate. This is especially true when the basis of a conversation is negative. The history of this person has been recorded here and I am just repeating the truth. You have every right to read the information and form your own opinion based upon facts and facts alone, to do otherwise and voice an uniformed opinion is not prudent and to suggest that I ascend to moderate this forum is utterly ridiculous. If you can disprove anything that I have said please do, if not............
    I was just asking if you were a moderator or the owner as your strong responses to mjeternal suggest he really gets under your skin, so I thought perhaps you were coming from a propietary place as you have money and/or emotion invested in this forum. The best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them, not respond and thus give them attention.

I'll agree with you there, Smark. At times it is best to ignore certain posts. But this guy went way over the top when he posted about eight Michael Jackson videos. It was just another indication where this guy was going and I certainly didn't want the aggravation I knew would be coming.

I was just asking if you were a moderator or the owner as your strong responses to mjeternal suggest he really gets under your skin, so I thought perhaps you were coming from a propietary place as you have money and/or emotion invested in this forum. The best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them, not respond and thus give them attention.
    Thats funny because thats exactly what I said, his posts were bullshit and he wanted attention. Sometimes ignoring trolls is a good thing, but as Ralph indicated trolls can have ulterior motives. The repeated abuse of the privileges of this forum by him and his cohorts were so far over the top as to be unbelievable. I remember them distinctly from their sordid tales of alcohol and sexual abuse to cursing and slandering people on this forum who were simply trying not only to understand them, but demonstrate compassion for their situation. That type of behavior is difficult to ignore. I once considered MJ4ever to be a character that somebody made up just to disrupt the forum, if this were the old forum, it would be simpler to ascertain if that were true or not.

Furthermore I understand that this is a "forum" and people from all walks of life are passionate about Motown specifically, and Soul music in general. Most like to share stories, anecdotes and observations about these performers, musicians included, however when you cross the line and start telling people what to think, how to think, what they should and should not post and then get an attitude and resort to erratic and deviant behavior then I'm going to say something about it and let people know exactly why I'm responding the way I did.

Several years ago [[2003), this site was recommended to me by a friend and I lurked for about a month to get the feel of the place, I wanted to be sure that I could contribute something and watch the lay of the land, you know get in where I fit in ?? I was amazed at the depth and scope of knowledge the members of this forum possessed, many knew a hell of a lot more than I did. Not only did you have record collectors, musicians, recording artists, industry people in general, you even had a few comedians who created some of the most incredible threads I had ever seen on the web. I decided to join and stay, but I knew that I would have to stay at the top of my game because I was surrounded by elite personnel with a an elaborate knowledge of how the game was played.

Whether or not I have given money to the forum is none of your business, but the inference that I have an emotional attachment is probably true. Basically I came here to learn and share in the celebration of the music we all have come to love. I did not come here to be disruptive or slander folk. The one thing that stands out in my mind is that this is an open forum and every time I write something I think about a cyber friend, "Satipe" is his name, and how he always supported this and another forum by encouraging "his kids" to look in on this forum from time to time if they want to be educated and informed about the artists and stars that he teaches them about. I apologized the last time I thought I went too far in exposing MJ4ever, and it was more because of his kids than for me or anyone on this forum. To further illustrate my point there are hundreds of you tube videos that I would love to post but sometimes I get so tired of all the hate, racial slurs, and gay bashing among the posters and participants that any attempt to educate and inform is short circuited by idiotic comments from strangers who'll never meet, just false courage and bravado where none is needed. I am not worried about SDF becoming that..........but it stays in the far corner of my mind.
    Last edited by paladin; 06-12-2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Paladin,
    I appreciate the insight of your last post. At its best SD is all you have laid out. At its worst is a whole different ballgame.
    Not all that long ago I would go out of my way to NOT bounce anyone out of here, even though the individual was clearly creating a problem. Maybe I naively hoped we all could arrive at some common ground and simply get along. I would, at times, discuss these situations with Lowell, who would simply tell me to do what he did on our sister website "Detroit Yes", and that was to get rid of the guy.

Well, fast forward a few years, and I'm finally catching on to Lowell's wisdom. I can't let one insignificant bad apple spoil the whole damn barrel. I have become very proud of SD, not because of anything I have done, but by seeing the high caliber of information you mention above, offered by those that post here. I have been humbled more than once by someone's knowledge of the music we love.

I am also informed,by Lowell, that lurkers make up the greatest number of hits the forum receives any given month. The number is huge, and for us to be drawing that kind of attention, we damn well better put our best foot forward. Therefore, I do "go off" much quicker these days simply to protect the integrity of what we have accomplished here.

I have said, often, that I can't be everywhere at all times on the forum due to the vast quantity of threads and subjects offered, so to be alerted by a diligent forum member of some potential problem is always greatly appreciated and contributes to the integrity of the web site.

Lurkers is something I am very conscious of. We need to encourage these people that don't post because their input is just as important as those that do. Talking to lurkers offsite, I find it's because they don't want to say anything wrong...and I take that to mean that they do not want to be undermined, or as I normally say, uncomfortable.

Threads such as "What is your favourite by ?" always contains posters that rarely post and the clubhouse thread, "Word Association" is a HUGE LONG thread.

It kind of supports that theory

It's very interesting that lurkers make up the greatest number of hits. I suggest you take that as a huge compliment Ralph. Lurkers would not lurk unless there was good reason to.

too right! you cant pick a book up about motown in particular and soul music in general without there being a mention at the back listing sdf in the sources page/list.
    thats what this forum has to live up to.

What you said Tamla617, does give me a kind of responsibility to try to make that happen.

Is that stepping over the limit?

i'd been lurking the forum for 5 years before I finally broke down and joined. As a High functioning autistic, i happened to aquire a heavy affitiy [[if not obsession) to the music and history of Motown. Joining the forum was a way for me to discuss Soul/Motown related topics and share my opinions without wondering if anyone would really be interested or not. I wonder if this "MJ fanatic" might have the same disorder and just never learned to control the symptoms.

jboy88

I'm so glad you took the plunge to join us all and hopefully you were pleased that you did!

You could well be right...and it might even be more serious. But as we never really know what is behind an email moniker, I believe that places an obligation on us to bear that in mind whenever we post.

Welcome Jboy88. I think you will fit in just fine here. Glad you decided to quit lurking.

I was surprised by Paladins comments, but.... in my history of communication and interaction with him on this forum ,I have much respect for his opinions and insight that he has expressed here on SDF. True that one can just choose to ignore certain individuals that seem to come from left field , but this is a music forum and the expression of ones views and opinions are the basic principles of having and being a member of this or any forum. With that said ,I can't as a member of this Forum deny that there were times that I felt that some opinions expressed by some posters were just made to be attempts at gaining attention or just statements made to start Bull.... I admire Paladin for expressing his opinion ,which because of my respect of the fact that he would not have based his statements on anything but valid reasons for doing so. I don't perceive his statements as being made in anger, but rather as in the same way as I feel about the posts of this MJ4EVER / MJETERNALLOVE person. Instead of respecting the memory of Michael Jackson ,he is making a mockery of of his memory, equal to the same way that the B.S. media does with sensational B.S. stories that they run. I made a post back in the archives when this person first started posting and there was talk of banning them then. I said let them stay so they could learn from us what M.J. was really about ,since it seemed to me that this [[MJ4Ever) person ,only knew of the Epic period of Michael. There was also concern that this person had real issues.
    Yes ,I at times feel a personal feeling of grief and loss of Michael , one of the greatest talents of my generation just 4 years younger than I , and a product of all artists from J.B. ,Sammy Davis ,Fred Astaire ,Stevie ,Marvin ,Jackie Wilson ,etc ,folks I grew up seeing ,folks that practiced ..ART , and the reasons for him not being here. I also feel grief for Marvin Gaye and his untimely passing. As a matter of fact ,this past weekend I was at a cook-out ,and the relation of Marvins death at the hands of his father was a hot topic of conversation among a group of fans of his music ,while WGO was playing in the background. Nobody there attempted to slit wrists or whatever. I myself am amazed at how Mya Rudolph looks so much like her mother Minnie, whom I also have much love for and miss. I miss the hell out of Jimi and Janis and Otis ,Curtis ,Teena ,Rick .... etc ,but not as far as to cut myself !!! I will never forget them and will educate those that don't know of their work beyond the "Greatest Hits" ,of the other works of these icons. They will not be forgotten.
    But please .....don't yank my chain , and cut the bullshit. Don't insult my intelligence and the respect of these people.