From the desk of Vicki Wickham:

Hi Friends and Family,

No need to call. This is to make you aware of an Unauthorized, Unapproved and Unsanctioned show “LABELLE THE MUSICAL’ is being advertised on social media in London, scheduled to open October, 2022. It is nothing to do with any of Labelle [[Patti LaBelle, Nona Hendryx, family of Sarah Dash). Some unauthorized person/persons are going ahead with it and unfortunately it appears we haven’t been able to stop it to date. It seems he/they think anyone can basically write anything they want about you and unless it’s libelous or defamatory you cannot stop. them We do have a plus in that our attorney has written and delivered a letter stating that we haven’t sanctioned the use of and will not allow them to license Nona’s music written for Labelle. Which they appear to be ignoring. But, of course , there’s a lot of music and early music that we don’t control including LADY M.

This is just to let you know that we have nothing to do with this poor presentation/shit!!!! So please don’t buy tickets!!!!
And …….If you could be bothered to let your friends and others know or to mention this on your social media, it would help our cause as ,of course, most people might think it has our consent or permission.

Many thanks,

'A very pissed VICKI' Angry face with horns

P.S., apologies for notifying you electronically and probably sending a duplicate. Computers are not my forte!!

P.P.S., No need to phone me, I will only rant!!