[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Everything Under The Sun

Goy myself an early copy of this and cannot believe what a fabulous job Andy Skurow, Joe Marchese and Gordon Anderson of Real Gone Music have done. The booklet alone is worth the price of entry with plenty of unseen pictures of Meat and Stoney and a fascinating informative essay into the background of how Motown found but let this talented duo get away. With additional material from Ralph Terrana and Shaun Murphy [[Stoney) this is a set I never thought I would live to see on CD let alone in a stunning two disc expanded format. I've always loved It Takes All Kinds Of People and reading about their dislike of the 1978 remixes was a revelation. Mark my words if you haven't ordered it yet then you really need to - you'll kick yourslef if it goes out of print and you haven't.
    Attached Images Attached Images