[REMOVE ADS]

Dionne Warwick The Essentials 1968-1975 What do we know about this set?

I have this in my inventory but want to make sure it is legitimate before I try to sell it. The title as I have listed above is on the front cover but on the CD it just says The Essentials.

Label is Hide & Seek Records, a European label, yet it says the mastering was done in New York. It is a 1999 release.

Cover art is earth tone but the CD itself is pink with her photo and initials on it. 24 tracks beginning with This Girl's in Love With You and ending with No Night So Long [[and yes I know that was released long after 1975.)

What do we know about this CD? If necessary I can scan the photo when I have more computer-savvy help but I imagine this will be enough information for one of you to tell me what I need to know.
    Last edited by daviddesper; 03-02-2022 at 05:39 PM.

Here are the photos.Name:  dwfront.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  32.3 KBName:  dwback.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  94.3 KB

Hey Dave, I tried looking up this release on the Discogs site and couldn't find anything on it. Also tried looking up the Hide & Seek Records label and found they have a lot of 'unofficial' releases on other artists.