Songs like the Isley's Behind a Painted Smile, Marvin's Mercy, Mercy, Me, Stevie's Sir Duke, The Supremes/Four Tops Love The One You're With...

Can you guys help me compile a list of anything Motown [[and of course, all the subsidiary labels) that has a written ending. Reason I'm asking for help is that I started presenting an hour-long MOTOWN MEMORIES show for www.CarolineFlashback.co.uk almost a year ago and it's always great to make the last track finish dead on the required 59:45 so I start at the end and work back [[if that makes any sense!). If anyone knows, they're gonna be on Soulful Detroit, right?

Trouble is, though I'm very well versed in the 60's/70's Supremes catalogue and all the big Motown hits, I'm starting to scratch my head to find songs that qualify. It doesn't have to be a hit [[I play a lot of obscure tracks) and I'll be extremely grateful to anyone that can assist me with this.

If you want to contact me direct it's ivyfield@gmail.com [[hope I'm not breaking any rules posting that) or I'll check back here.

Thanks in advance

Steve Weaver
UK.