[REMOVE ADS]

new variety oldies and Miracles lots of Miracles my new live 365 station....

Lots of Motown and Soul every hour, not just the same old songs! We've got our beta version up and running now - but in full disclosure - The Miracles are 2:1 for any other artist search live 365 for TJ Radio. Plus we're live on mixcloud with live requests and dedications every M-W-F night from 9:30pm - 1:30am that's mixcloud.com/tjlradio. Did I mention lots of Miracles?

How cool. I will be sure to give it a listen.

You da man!!

Thank you.

I noticed some great tunes from Brenda came up [[I'll Always Love You) and The Marvelettes [[Boy From Crosstown) Chris Clark and Caroyln Crawford are all coming up in the automatic rotations - if anyone wants a song added, just let me know.