[REMOVE ADS]

Diana Ross’s Most Streamed Songs in the UK

An interesting list which, for someone in the UK, it's very easy to understand the top 10. I also found it very interesting that there are two songs in the list from Diana's latest Thank You album. I think that is quite a result given the relative newness of the album, especially with Thank You being higher in the chart than several large UK hits.

Great list and interesting read!

I wonder if they omitted [forgot?] 'Supremes' songs and only included DR&TS releases.

I would be very surprised if songs like Baby Love, Stop! and You Can't Hurry Love wouldn't be streamed much more than something like Work That Body.

No surprise though that three songs from Chic's diana album are in the top 20.

I think they’ve only included Supremes songs credited to Diana Ross & The Supremes.

Songs like You Can’t Hurry Love Stop in the Name of Love and Baby Love would likely have made it

Overall You Can't Hurry Love is #1 ahead of I'm Coming Out.