YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

https://nicholerenee1217detroitblog....RP7YABGAJMxQiM

Variety Chenevert aka Nichole Renee Ballard and aka as stage name FLOBABY 1217 as a Dubstep Artist DNA Ancestry matches The United States of America 18th President Ulysses S. Grant.

Ulysses S. Grant The United States 18th president created the Justice System and the Justice System was created to protect African-Americans and Jews. He also abolished the KKK the Klu Klux Klan.

Nichole Renee Ballard aka Variety Chenevert said she was elated to find out to be related to Ulysses S. Grant the 18th president of the United States of America she said especially with him creating the Justice System to protect African-Americans and not kill them. She said she doesn’t think the police departments in the United States understand the assignment since the 1800’s. We need to do just what my Great Great Uncle said PROTECT African-Americans in The United States of America. I would love to become president to enforce what my Great Great Uncle Ulysses S. Grant intended and he had great intentions for Jews and African-Americans and the KKK should remain abolished and deceased Forever!

Now I know it’s in my blood to become president of The United States of America. However, I want to see many African-Americans return to Africa because that’s the beginning of us no matter what. We are Africans from Nigeria and other countries before anything else and we are 🚫 NOT! niggers or niggas the proper word is NAGA and it needs to be used and replaced with the proper spelling and meaning which is King and Queen. Now Niger is a place in Nigeria which is a village area and that’s one “G” not two get it right! You dig?

Variety Chenevert and her children and other relatives are still eligible to receive a Lifetime of Secret Service protection.