[REMOVE ADS]

Cindy Birdsong - Fan Club?

Fan Clubs were the rage in the 70's, 80's, and 90's, but sadly went by the way side with the advent of the internet.

Diana of course has had several, Mary had one, Flo had one, The Supremes had one, The FLOs had one, and even Scherrie and Freda had one.....but did Cindy ever have her own fan club?

I remember she once had her own website; right around the time it was rumored she was writing her autobiography. I don't remember there being much content, other than "coming soon".

I do not remember an actual Fan Club for Cindy, however at one time if you wanted to write Cindy or ask for a photograph there use to be someone that would send you a response or picture back. This was an address in California but again I have no idea who was running that.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjames View Post
    I do not remember an actual Fan Club for Cindy, however at one time if you wanted to write Cindy or ask for a photograph there use to be someone that would send you a response or picture back. This was an address in California but again I have no idea who was running that.
    I received a letter from cindy in the 1980s when she worked at Motown still have it

I have an address in CA for years. I just googled it and on that address is a Pack & Ship company located. I don't believe it's a care or a nursing home.

By the way, I love Cindy!

Quote Originally Posted by 1382hitsville View Post
    I have an address in CA for years. I just googled it and on that address is a Pack & Ship company located. I don't believe it's a care or a nursing home.

By the way, I love Cindy!
    Probably a post office box or business suite where she got her fan mail delivered.

Last I heard Cindy was living with her caregiver.