[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    so you are blaming Mary Wilson's delay on Brexit .....
    No. I'm saying we don't know why it was delayed, but that could be part of it since the OP is in the UK and we know trade has been disrupted by Brexit. My posts have been to urge patience since I don't think it is in Real Gone's control, whatever it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    No. I'm saying we don't know why it was delayed, but that could be part of it since the OP is in the UK and we know trade has been disrupted by Brexit. My posts have been to urge patience since I don't think it is in Real Gone's control, whatever it may be.
    As the OP…. Real Gone have a responsibility to their customers. It’s ok sending e mails to those lucky few who managed to pre order but how about a proper update from them via any of the media /social media outlets?

even there website is out of date….

and still no word/announcement on a UK stockist.

fyi . Just received a cd off eBay from a supplier in USA… took 7 days…..
    can’t see it being Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    OK so you aren't blaming it on Brexit and by extension Trump. Darn!

But thanks for trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Boogiedown View Post
    OK so you aren't blaming it on Brexit and by extension Trump. Darn!

But thanks for trying!
    But I’m also not not blaming Brexit. I just don’t know so won’t leap to conclusions. I know Brexit has wreaked havoc on trade in the UK so I wouldn’t be at all surprised were it implicated in some way. It’s called not being ideologically biased to believe or not believe explanations that reinforce my own biases.