Quote Originally Posted by bradsupremes View Post
We really need to cut Real Gone some slack. I really don't understand this negativity toward them when clearly there is something bigger going on.
Unhappy people gotta bitch and complain. It makes no sense to me. We're in a pandemic that has absolutely everything screwed up, as you noted. I can't even get a COVID test in the US right now and people are moaning like its the end of the world that a a CD reissue of an album that sold squat when it was originally released got delayed. Not cancelled, delayed. Are the songs soft cheese? Will they spoil or change flavor if not released in December? No. It's called over-privileged consumers who demand everything NOW! NOW! NOW! or I'll stomp my feet and refuse to buy it when it does come out. Wow! just wow.

Like it or not, Mary Wilson was not a household name. Ever. I love her and her work, but people must realize we're now talking about a niche of a niche market. Motown ain't flying off the shelf these days, vinyl outsold CDs last year, and its a fu*king pandemic.

Chill peeps, chill.