Quote Originally Posted by Ollie9 View Post
Your most probably right Carlo, and think it’s just a question of fans wanting the album to do well and becoming a little frustrated by lack of promotion. It’s only natural. I really don’t think anyone feels she has something to prove.
With new Covid variants popping up all the time, i’m becoming less confident of the UK tour ever taking place. Hope I’m wrong.
I agree, Ollie. We as her fans want her album to do well. I'm speaking more to the point that she doesn't need to do promo if she doesn't want to.

I also feel the same as you. I feel less confident that next summer's shows will go ahead...especially Glastonbury. For the sake of the UK fans, I hope I am wrong. We must keep a bit of hope and optimism.

I am a fan of a group that has been touring arenas in the UK for the past month, and one of the five members contracted covid, mid way through the tour. They were able to continue the tour without her. She is now out of her 10 day isolation and has rejoined the tour, which ends in a few days, but now a different member of the group tested positive and is out for the remainder of the shows. They have been super careful with maintaining their own bubble with only their crew, and travelling mostly with their own bus, but covid has sadly still proven to be a challenge.