[REMOVE ADS]

Music shows you wish were back on that were short lived

I LOVED Hit Me Baby one more time it was fun seeing these groups 20 years later and they still had it! If you look on Youtube you will see one of Shalamar [[with Carolyn Griffey taking the Jody Watley spot) and Limahl of Kajagoogoo "Too Shy" fame one hit wonder. Here is Wang Chung!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsPWUjj84YM

Shindig - there was just something really special about that show.
    And somebody needs to package the musical guests on the Arsonio Hall Show and put that out.

For me it would be "Midnight Special" [[although it had a pretty good run originally) and "Rock Concert" [[Don Kirschner was on it!). I don't believe we have talent out there today to keep these great shows on if there were broadcast new today. So I would propose showcasing many of the classic artists out there that can still do it!

"The Beat" hosted by WLAC's Bill "Hoss"Allen which ran for only 26 shows in the mid sixties.

You know... "Get It Together" hosted by Mama Cass and Sam Riddle was so great. I wish there were more than just the one episode floating around.

Gladys Knight & The Pips. Their showed smoked with the great tunes and the choreography. I still have the shows on VHS tape.