Personally, I am just thrilled that Diana has new music coming out!

Yes, the pictures are old and I would have preferred new ones. At first glance, the album cover looks more like a compilation than a new studio album. But I still think the cover is beautiful and it´s the music I´m most excited about anyways.

Let´s be honest though: no video of fans dancing around in their homes is going to draw much attention to the new song. Loads of artists have been doing this and those are the most boring "music videos" I have ever seen. What would draw attention to the album would be some TV appearances by Diana - especially performances. If she were to perform on Fallon, Kimmel etc it would give the album big exposure and make the public aware that a new album is coming out. We as fans are aware of course, but the general public does not seek these things out. They need to hear songs on the radio or see them on TV to be aware of what is coming out. People have said that there are at least several interviews coming up around the album release, so that will surely help.

I also think that her team is missing a trick by not releasing more physical formats. A lot of artists have been releasing CD and vinyl singles recently, aimed exclusively at the fan base. Many Diana fans have been collecting physical formats for decades and would love to add something new to their collection. It would not make much of a difference on the charts but it would help to make the project more exciting for the fans.

That said, we are getting a new Diana album in 2021! I had pretty much given up hope that we would get a new album, so no matter if I think some things could be done better in promoting it I am over the moon.