[REMOVE ADS]

Status of "Reel Music"

Reel Music has given us some terrific, rare CDs in the past couple of years. However, I have been monitoring their web site, and it is seriously out-of-date. I hope they are still "in business." Does anyone have information? Thanks!

Reel Music.... Alive and getting better!!!

Thanks for the kind words and concern about the future of Reel Music.

Unfortunately, we have had a run of bad luck since the beginning of January but after illness and other problems, I am getting back up to speed.

In the next three or four weeks there will be releases on our sister label P&C Records from Caroline Crawford [["My Name Is Caroline") and Black /ivory [["Feel It") both in Japanese style paste-on jackets with inner bags and OBI.

The unreleased albums from Ivy Jo Hunter and Blinky are coming along but I don't have firm release dates as yet. We're also doing Thelma Houston's MoWest album [[UK plus one missing track from the US release). These will come with the more usual 16 or 20 page color booklets.

We're also desperately looking for a contact for Gilda Woods for our Epic Brenda & The Tabulations release [[which will include the only unreleased Epic track).

There's a lot of other stuff in clearance at the moment.

There have been problems with our email, so if anyone wants to get in touch, the new address is reelmusicgroup@gmail.com

Thanks for your continued support and I'll try to get the web site update more often [[... well just updated, period).

Best wishes,

Paul Wiliams

Great news Paul.

I was at a meet organised by the Motown Treasures group in London on Saturday where we were treated to a sneak preview of some of the previously unissued BLINKY and IVY JOE HUNTER tracks and they sounded great.

Roger