[REMOVE ADS]

"Tree" George Rountree of the 4 Tops Critically Ill

George "Tree" Rountree Critically ill - Emergency Fund

To All Friends, Family and working Associates of George "Tree" Rountree. Musical Conductor of The Four Tops

Our long time friend George [[aka Tree) Rountree, conductor of The Four Tops for the last 33 years is in need of your prayers and financial support. Tree recently went to Illinois for a routine Four Tops and Temptations concert date. By the time he arrived, he went into extreme kidney failure; he was taken to a local hospital ICU in Moline, Illinois. It is reported that his condition is extremely critical. As most of you know, Tree has under gone two kidney transplants.
    Doctors are trying everything to keep him from going into a coma state.

Recent economic times have brought a lot of financial short comings for George and his wife Beverly. As a result there is nothing left in the money jar for rent, food, utilities or even airfare for Beverly to go be with her husband. I am asking, if you are able, to extend a prayer and money offering to help them in this moment of greatest need.

Tree with The Four Tops has touched many of our lives. Here is an opportunity to give back and touch his. A Paypal account is set up to accept your donations on behalf of the Rountrees.

Please follow this link and enter the amount you would like to donate .
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=CPMNHEP8QHEQS

They need your prayers and support now.

Thank You.

--
    Sincerely,

Will Miller,
    Wil-Tin Music
    The Music Professionals
    714-981-9612

http://www.nimbitmusic.com/willmiller
    http://www.myspace.com/willmillerWEMGroove

Hey Ms. M.

Would you be so kind as to e-mail me: tlharristx@hotmail.com thank you

T.L. Harris

Done and thanks again TL.

M

My pleasure Ms. M.

T.L. Harris

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Will Miller [[Tree's friend) has a another link on his Facebook page where people outside of the States can donate as well.

http://www.facebook.com/WillMillerandtheLAHornsWest

My hope is that you:

1. Check it out

2. And most importantly Help out....your help is greatly appreciated....

Thank you very much...

T.L. Harris

Thanks for this TL. I've got several projects going at one time plus emails coming in, the phone ringing and text messages...the extra pair of hands are much appreciated.

Check your email also

George “Tree” Rountree News Update [[as of 5-7-11 11am PST)...According to my sources, Tree's condition has been stabilized. Doctors still don't know why his kidneys failed and are working relentlessly to find the answer. I will keep you posted with any new information regarding his condition. Thank you for your support, prayers and contributions.