In an alternate timeline Florence never got kicked from The Supremes and her trauma was dealt with behind the scenes. It baffles me she got kicked from something she started. I wish I can go back and change "Diana Ross & The Supremes" from happening and have Flo's movie deal get to her somehow and debut as an actress and have a successful solo career. I'll never understand why Flo was done wrong by the industry and even her friend [Diane] bro like that's messed up. But yeah I read flo was on a few songs [[on the Cream of the Crop album) so I edited her into the photo and took out the over arching photo of Diane.

[[Open these in a new window to look at em)
One more thing, I want everyone to know that Flo could outsang anyone she wanted to. She wasn't promoted and was given the wrong material by ABC and Berry was turning down movie opportunities for Flo and had her music was on payola. Florence endured so much stress from her rape, betrayal, and her dream being stolen from her and being pushed to the back like a background character in a cartoon. Flo was VERY outspoken and stayed strong at the RIGHT TIMES because what she's worked hard for was getting robbed from her. People fail to understand Flo's story which is why I'll forever be an advocate for her- because I understand her. It makes me hella mad ya'll people bad mouth Flo and Mary but 100% of the stuff ya'll be saying is wrong and that's exactly what Berry and Diane wanted. But it's all over and done with and it sucks that I can't change anything. It also sucks reliving history because I know what happens to Flo and Mary.