[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice to get a glimpse of Gladys’ lifestyle .

I’m still trying to wrap my head around this though! Wannabe hillbillies . What next.
    Song comes off a bit disingenuous , l doubt mr Gladys Knight has broken a sweat doing shift work [or any work] in the past twenty years so I’m not sure about his excuse for drinking until he passes out under the Carolina skies —- as if working a shift job would be a good one to begin with.
    He’s s a tad old to be drinking himself into a stupor and boasting about it ....is there a problem here ?

Surprised that this is what a Mormon couple chooses to sing about, wants to promote, wants to convey their image of ??

still trying to wrap my head around it.

-And the two times Mr. Williams grabs himself in his lower region , good grief who is the editor of this-
    Last edited by Boogiedown; 06-14-2021 at 12:08 PM.